Legal Disclaimer Details for a Dollar
By accessing and using this Web site (the “Web site”), you acknowledge and agree with detailsforadollar.com to be bound by the following terms and conditions governing your use of the Web site:
- Customer Information. You agree to provide information which is: (i) accurate and not misleading, (ii) free of damaging content, including, without limitation, viruses, bugs, “Trojan Horses”, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programs that have the purpose or effect of disabling, overburdening, damaging, interfering, altering, intercepting, expropriating or otherwise impacting or affecting the Web site or computer systems or other users of the Web site, and (iii) not defamatory, profane, offensive or pornographic. Should you provide detailsforadollar.com by electronic mail or otherwise with information including feedback data, such as questions, comments, suggestions, such information shall become the property of detailsforadollar.com and shall be deemed to be non-confidential and non-proprietary. detailsforadollar.com shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information and shall be free to reproduce, publish, use, disclose and distribute the information to others without limitation and for any purposes. detailsforadollar.com shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such information for any purpose whatsoever including but not limited to developing and marketing services incorporating such information.
- Prohibited Uses. detailsforadollar.com prohibits the use of the Web site for any of the following: (i) to engage in any activity that is illegal or unauthorized, (ii) to post or transmit any information that will infringe the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy or publicity rights of others, (iii) to frame or create a link to any of the information on the Web site, (iv) to access any unauthorized data or to breach any security measure on the Web site, or (v) to post or send any unsolicited e-mail, promotion or advertisement over the Web site.
- Technical Difficulties. While detailsforadollar.com endeavors to ensure uninterrupted service, there may be times when, for whatever reason, electronic communication to or from detailsforadollar.com, or access or use of this Web site is delayed, impaired or impossible (collectively, the “Technical Difficulties”). Should you experience any Technical Difficulties, promptly contact detailsforadollar.com using the contact information provided below. In no event shall detailsforadollar.com be liable to you, your customers or any other party for any loss of information, blockages or delays affecting data, information, notifications, purchases, deliveries or any other aspect of the Web site due to Technical Difficulties.
- WAIVER OF WARRANTY. NEITHER detailsforadollar.com NOR ITS AFFILIATED, RELATED OR SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES, NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS OR SUPPLIERS, MAKES ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THE AVAILABILITY, SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, CAPABILITY, USEFULNESS OR FITNESS FOR ANY GENERAL OR PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE WEB SITE, OR REGARDING THE CHARACTERISTICS OF SERVICES PROVIDED BY OR THROUGH THE WEB SITE, OR REGARDING THE TIMELINESS, ACCURACY OR USEFULNESS OF INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM OR THROUGH THE WEB SITE AND YOU HEREBY WAIVE ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED; IT BEING UNDERSTOOD THAT THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS, WHERE IS”, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
- Risk of Loss. You assume and accept all liability and/or risk of loss associated with use of the Web site and your use and reliance on any information provided on this Web site is at your own risk. In connection therewith, you will protect, defend, hold harmless and indemnify detailsforadollar.com and its owners, directors, officers, employees, agents, insurers, other customers, contractors, vendors, suppliers and invitees, each of its members and those of its subsidiary or affiliated companies, from and against any and all demands, claims, actions, costs, expenses (including, without limitation, legal costs and attorney’s fees to enforce rights arising hereunder) and liabilities (individually, a “Claim”, collectively, the “Claims”) brought or asserted against detailsforadollar.com by or on behalf of any person or entity whomsoever, which Claims directly or indirectly relate to your use of the Web site, by whomsoever incurred, regardless of the extent to which, if at all, a Claim may be attributable, in whole or in part, to the breach of contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal fault of detailsforadollar.com, for acts or omissions occurring or conditions existing at any time. detailsforadollar.com SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OF BUSINESS, OPPORTUNITY, REVENUE OR PROFIT, LOSS OF REPUTATION OR GOODWILL, COST OF MONEY, OR FOR ANY PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE, BY WHOMSOEVER INCURRED AND REGARDLESS OF CAUSE, INCLUDING WHETHER ATTRIBUTABLE, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, TO THE BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER LEGAL FAULT OF detailsforadollar.com IN CONNECTION WITH THE ESTABLISHMENT OR OPERATION OF THE WEB SITE OR THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION OR CONTENT ON THE WEB SITE.
- Copyrights and Trademarks. This Web site contains content, data compilations, names, trademarks, logos and graphics, which are protected by copyright and trademark laws and are the sole property of detailsforadollar.com or its affiliates. All rights reserved. The use of any of detailsforadollar.com protected intellectual property without the express written consent of detailsforadollar.com is prohibited. No content from this Web site may be copied, modified, uploaded, published, transmitted or distributed in any form or manner without the prior written consent of detailsforadollar.com. Any unauthorized use of content from this Web site, which may violate copyright or trademark laws could result in criminal or civil penalties.
- Dispute Resolution. This Agreement, establishment, operation and use of the Web site and activities related thereto, are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Louisiana, excluding any conflicts of laws principles that may call for the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction. By using this Web site, or by contracting for or accepting services from detailsforadollar.com through this Web site, you expressly agree, for yourself and for your successors and assigns, to: (i) submission of all disputes arising out of or in connection with this Agreement to litigation in the state or federal courts located in New Orleans, Louisiana, (ii) waive any right to a jury trial, (iii) waive and not assert in any proceeding that you are not bound to litigate as aforesaid, that you are not subject to the jurisdiction of the state or federal courts of Washington or that South Lake Tahoe, California is an improper or inconvenient location or forum in which to litigate, and (iv) the entry of any settlement or judgment arising from such litigation in a court of competent jurisdiction for the purpose of enforcing such settlement or making such award executory in that jurisdiction. You are responsible for ensuring that your conduct is at all times in compliance with the laws, rules and regulations applicable to business transactions conducted in your particular location or by persons or entities of your citizenship.
- Waiver. No course of dealing and no delay by either party in exercising any right, power or remedy shall operate as a waiver thereof or otherwise prejudice its rights, powers or remedies.
- Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is deemed invalid or unenforceable, then the invalid or unenforceable provision shall be stricken and replaced with a valid and enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original, stricken provision and all other provisions of this Agreement shall be unaffected and remain in full force.
- Hyperlinks. detailsforadollar.com is in the business of promoting the interests of its members as a whole and does not promote the services, products or publications of one Association member over any other member. Links to Association member sites, other Web sites or references to products, services or publications, other than those of detailsforadollar.com at this Web site, do not imply detailsforadollar.com endorsement or approval of such Web sites, products, services or publications, nor are such links or references any indication that detailsforadollar.com has received specific authorization to provide these links or references. detailsforadollar.com does not endorse, approve, certify or control these external Web sites, and is not responsible for the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, efficacy, merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose or correct sequencing of any information located on such Web sites. Rather, the links on this Web sites to other Web sites are provided solely as a convenience to users of this Web site. Your linking to these Web sites and your use of information on these Web sites is at your own risk and will be subject to the terms and conditions of use of such Web sites and not the terms and conditions of use of this Web site.
- E-mail Privacy. Your e-mail address will only be used within detailsforadollar.com to send you the news and publication updates requested below or to respond to your questions or comments. We do not disclose, sell or rent e-mail addresses to anyone outside detailsforadollar.com. If you are interested in Web site news and publication updates, please click here to send us your e-mail address. If you wish to be removed from our e-mail mailings, please click here to remove your e-mail address from our list. If you are under the age of thirteen, do not use this Web site or submit your e-mail address without the supervision of a parent or guardian.
- Web Site Revisions. detailsforadollar.com reserves the right to revise or modify these terms and conditions or any information on the Web site and to interrupt or discontinue the operation of this Web site at any time and without prior notice. You should periodically review these terms and conditions to determine the then-current terms and conditions.